Networking events are an important way to begin and enhance working relationships with both potential clients and referral partners.
Whether you’re an experienced real estate agent or simply testing the waters, a powerful marketing strategy is critical to:
- Growing your business
- Capturing the attention of potential clients
- Guiding current customers through the home buying process
- Earning referral business
- Obtaining repeat business
According to HomeLight, the U.S. is home to over two million active real estate agents. The competition is stiff, and you deserve a mortgage marketing plan that helps you stand out from the crowd and stay top of mind with buyers.
In a 2020 study released by the National Association of Realtors, 88% of buyers used an agent to help them purchase a home, while 89% of sellers used an agent to sell their home. With these historical achievements, it is more evident than ever that real estate agents need a method to scale their marketing and meet the needs of the current housing market.
This Article Covers:
- The differences between real estate agents, Realtors, and real estate brokers
- Necessary marketing channels for real estate professionals
- Tools and technology that automate the real estate marketing process