Loan officers and mortgage brokers can fuel agent relationships with a steady stream of real estate marketing, starting before the sale and going long after closing.
Whether you’re an experienced real estate agent or simply testing the waters, a powerful marketing strategy is critical to:
- Growing your business
- Capturing the attention of potential clients
- Guiding current customers through the home buying process
- Earning referral business
- Obtaining repeat business
According to HomeLight, the U.S. is home to over two million active real estate agents. The competition is stiff, and you deserve a mortgage marketing plan that helps you stand out from the crowd and stay top of mind with buyers.
In a 2020 study released by the National Association of Realtors, 88% of buyers used an agent to help them purchase a home, while 89% of sellers used an agent to sell their home. With these historical achievements, it is more evident than ever that real estate agents need a method to scale their marketing and meet the needs of the current housing market.
This Article Covers:
- The differences between real estate agents, Realtors, and real estate brokers
- Necessary marketing channels for real estate professionals
- Tools and technology that automate the real estate marketing process