Managing a mortgage pipeline with a spreadsheet is far superior than having no management system at all. If you’ve done it this way for years, it may even seem like the absolute prefect solution. Yet, there are far better ways to effectively and efficiently manage your business using mortgage pipeline management software.
GET STARTED TODAY
Give Surefire a Try!
The best way to find out what we offer is to try it out yourself. We’re confident that you’ll like what you see.
Here are five reasons to start on the path to greater efficiency and ease.
- Purpose built mortgage pipeline software exists that makes managing your applications easier. The best will allow for complete flexibility to build a process that follows the way you choose to process and manage your business.
- Accessibility. Mortgage pipeline management software is built to be shared and to be done so online. This means that every team member that needs to, like processors, underwriters, assistants, etc., can access it. All the better when that accessibility is facilitated online.Even better is that any status changes are visible to all in real time. Unlike mortgage pipeline spreadsheets, there’s never any confusion due to updates not being immediately visible to all. Having a whole team or just you and your assistant in perpetual sync is a game changer for you and your clients.
- Many minds, many users, many ideas. You may be brilliant, and you may have tweaked your spreadsheet to do everything you want. But what about the few things you may not have thought of that are equally brilliant to your own ideas? With hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of users all constantly proofing and contributing ideas, a commercially available mortgage pipeline system may just be even more tricked out than your spreadsheet.
- Community. Just as great ideas are conceived and developed, so too might bugs appear. Wouldn’t it be better for an issue to occur on someone else’s deal and to have it fixed before it might ever happen on yours?The cost of losing a single deal, or worse, your reputation is far more costly than the cost of a service contract.The exchange of ideas and fixes on a widely used program keeps you up to date and on the cutting edge.
- Familiarity. The best thing about a well-known software system is all those other users. When you need to hire a new processor or assistant, do you really want to have to train them on your spreadsheet?Wouldn’t it be far easier for your team to be productive from day one because they’ve already been using the same mortgage pipeline software and mortgage lead tracking software for years?
Whether you’re a mortgage banker, a mortgage broker, a credit union, savings bank or a single loan officer, Top of Mind Network’s Surefire CRM handles pipeline management and a whole world of other daily needs.
Busy professionals need a life too. If you value your free time as much as most people, it’ll pay to at least look.
There are so many ways you can complete your work more efficiently. But be warned, with mortgage pipeline management software, you’ll save time managing your deals. And that’ll make your customers happy. And then they’re going to refer you more business. In the end, you’ll likely still be very busy after all, but only because you’re closing ever more loans.
Interested? Click the link today and request a Surefire demo.
Brian’s entire professional career has centered in real estate. He’s designed, built and brokered homes. He’s provided over half a billion dollars in mortgage loan financing to everyone from first time-buyers to the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies He’s a published author with articles in periodicals, hedge fund websites and trade publications. Brian has traveled the country and been on broadcast radio to speak in front of hundreds of his industry contemporaries. He’s also created and developed hundreds of educational products from print to digital used throughout the U.S. and beyond, which make the process of buying and financing a home easier for all. Brian is a father, real estate investor, outdoorsman, pilot, skier, golfer and plays ice hockey in several men’s leagues every week of the year.