How we collect information:
We will collect information from you if you:
- Register to use our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis;
- Place an order for products or services on this site, this will include your name (including business name), address, contact details (including telephone number and email address) and your payment details;
- Complete online forms (including callback requests), take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards Top of Mind Networks boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website from time to time; and
- Provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any product or service we provide (including any Apps we may offer);
- Cookies; and
- Contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
What we use your information for:
We will use your information to provide any information and services that you have requested or any products that you have ordered. We will also use your information to:
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- Administer, support, improve and develop our website and the products and services we offer (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- Contact you for feedback on your use of our products, services or our website.
Sharing your information:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. For instance, we may share your information with:
- Our suppliers, business partners and group companies from time to time so they can provide you with any information, products or services that you have requested.
- Third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf (for example, payment providers and website hosts where relevant). These third parties may have incidental access to your information, but we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
- Another organization if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets.
- Another organization to whom we transfer our agreement with you.
- We may pass collective information about the use of our website or our products or services to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you. We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We may contact you for this purpose by telephone, post or email.
Cookies and Traffic Data:
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our server, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the website that you visited before ours, the website you visit after leaving our site. We also collect some site, product and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views.
Software, products and services:
Our software, products or services may also include technology that enables us to:
- check specific information directly relevant to your use of the software or products contained in your computer against our records to make sure the software or products are being used in accordance with our software license agreements and to troubleshoot any problems;
- collect information about how you and your authorized users use the functions of the features of our software or products.
Security and storage of information:
The security of your personal information, location information and clients’ information is important to us. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data on our order forms or use the Service, we encrypt the transmission of information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our website, please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone. TOMN stores information on computers located in the United States that are protected by electronic and physical security technologies. If you have any questions about security on our site, please contact us.
Third Party Links/ Other Sites:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Further, if you follow a link from our website to another site, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our web site in addition to other endorsements.
Thank you for visiting our website.