The mistake many mortgage marketers make is concentrating their marketing efforts exclusively toward new lead generation, ignoring the potential revenue in their current database of past prospects, customers, and referrals from previous customers.
An optimized marketing automation strategy focuses efforts on the lender’s existing database by engaging contacts and keeping the lender’s brand top of mind.
This eBook covers:
- The types of borrowers in your database
- How to re-engage your past prospects
- Developing a “Bespoke Marketing” approach
- Optimizing your educational workflows
- How to boost your competitive advantage with post-close marketing
- Why you may need to re-structure your referral network.